EquaTerra and TPI, Inc. today announced the signing of their merger agreement. Closing is anticipated later in February 2006.
Additionally, the firm has selected a new name as well — Veritage — which rhymes with heritage.
"It was important to our employees that we preserve the best practices, history and principles from each firm. We chose a name that leverages the expertise and learnings of each company, and one that will help position us as the leader in the outsourcing and business transformation industry," commented Ed Glotzbach, CEO of the new firm post-closing. "Veritage will provide clients deeper market knowledge and broader functional expertise with greater global scale and innovation than either company could provide on its own."
In addition to Ed Glotzbach as CEO, Veritage will also be led by President and COO, Mark Toon, and a post-close operating leadership team to include:
- Corporate Development, Mark Hodges
- Chief Financial Officer, Ron Lacy
- Human Resources, Martha Preston
- Market Development, Peter Allen
- Knowledge Services, Mark Hodges and Peter Allen
- Public Sector, Glenn Davidson
- Outsourcing Management / Sourcing Management, David Karabinos
- Global Advisory Operations, Mark Mayo
- Americas, Bill Weathersby
- Europe and Asia-Pacific, Duncan Aitchison
- Global Account Management, Pat Blake
With almost 600 employees based around the globe, the firm will provide strategic advice and implementation assistance for clients as they transform their business functions in areas such as outsourcing, shared services, insourcing and captive center implementation.