E*Trade is looking for a Sr. Manager of Sourcing. Though this position doesn't focus on IT, if you've done extensive IT outsourcing work, I'm guessing you might be interested. Here's a list of some of the responsibilities:
- Understand the procurement needs of the organization; research potential sources for equipment and services; develop vendor relationships; work on systems standards.
- Manage vendor relationships and contract activities for providers of corporate and technology related goods and services, which may include consultants, outsourced work, fixed-priced workers.
- Develop, monitor, amend departmental processes and procedures to ensure processing of agreements and purchase orders in accordance with company requirements in a timely manner.
- Direct vendor selection activities including Service Level Agreement definition, policy formulation, vendor selection and qualification.
- Oversee vendor performance metric definitions, administration and analysis; review, analyze, and monitor contract performance.
- Facilitate the review, distribution and tracking of all RFPs and vendor responses.
- Oversee the processing of vendor related legal agreements including Statements of Work, Customer Service Agreements, Non Disclosure Agreements with outside vendors, legal and management; act as liaison between vendor(s), LOB management, and legal staff for discussing contract and other related issues.
- Maintain oversight of automated procurement system and/or processes. Champion automation to improve efficiency and controls.
- Originate and execute complex custom service contracts for equipment and services. Work with Technology teams to track and renew appropriate level of service agreements.
Learn more here.