Siemens Business Services, Inc. is seeking to fill a Regional Technical Service Delivery Manager for Network Services, working at our Seattle location.
- In this role, you will manage Network Services, service delivery core teams for multiple customers.
- You will be the primary Network Services technical interface to PMO’s and customers.
- You will lead and facilitate day-to-day systems and network operations activities – incident management, system and user administration services in a managed services environment.
- You will provide direct guidance to team members while driving continual process improvements and productivity.
- You will drive/facilitate initial response and resolution to incidents and service requests against defined objectives and is responsible for meeting customer SLAss.
- This position is the primary Network Services interface to the PMO organization and the end customer and is responsible for educating their customers on the strategic and tactical initiatives being planned by Network Services.
- You will optimize daily operational break/fix and administrative service requests to drive efficiencies and meet business SLAs.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Requires 10 or more years experience in gathering requirements, customer management interaction in an IT systems and network services delivery environment supporting wintel/Unix Systems and TCP/IP Networks.
- 5 years experience managing systems and/or network operations (NOC) environment with over 5,000 servers and/or network equipment devices with a heterogeneous vendor platform, and multiple infrastructure architectures.
- 5 years experience managing exempt/non-exempt professionals in an, IT environment, with proven productivity gains and effective personnel management processes.
- ITIL and/or Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred.
- PMP Certification also preferred. Previous management of International Technology Support Teams is highly desirable.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to RecruiterNW@sbs.siemens.com.