Sourcingmag takes your privacy seriously. We have created this page to clearly identify what Sourcingmag will and won’t do with the information that is collected on the site.
Information Collection and Use
Sourcingmag collects personally identifiable information when you use certain Sourcingmag products or services, when you register for an Sourcingmag account, when you subscribe to an Sourcingmag newsletter, when you visit Sourcingmag site pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Sourcingmag may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
Sourcingmag also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sourcingmag-specific cookie information, browser information and the page you requested. Sourcingmag uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to prevent abuse of our systems.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Sourcingmag will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Sourcingmag will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Sourcingmag to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Sourcingmag Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Sourcingmag may set and access Sourcingmag cookies on your computer. Sourcingmag allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Sourcingmag’s cookies. If you would like to learn more about cookies, please visit Cookie Central. If you would like to remove the Sourcingmag cookies stored on your computer that identify your name and email address and make it easier for you to post to the discussion forum, click here.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Sourcingmag gives you the ability to edit your Sourcingmag Account Information and preferences at any time. You may request deletion of your Sourcingmag account by notifying Sourcingmag using our contact form. All account inquiries will be verified via return email.
Your Sourcingmag Account Information is protected for your privacy and security.
Sourcingmag may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete our feedback form.