The International Association of Contract and Commercial Managers (IACCM) is hosting a free Webinar on the topic of contract management software and systems. Since we're in the process of evaluating service level management products and services, we're going to tune in to glean new insights on the topic.
Here's what the presenters say that you'll learn:
The webinar will alert buyers to the unique requirements of contract management and will equip them with the knowledge necessary to make a good decision when procuring the software. This compilation of various experiences and research will provide a buyer with a practical checklist to ensure the appropriate application is selected, and will outline 6 key areas to pay attention to in the selection process:
- Functionality. Understanding what is needed and determining if the
product provides it.
- Usability. Making sure the product doesn't just show well, but is usable.
- Viability. Determining if the vendor is going to exist to support you later.
- Technology. Ensuring that the vendor is using industry standard technology and not proprietary systems.
- Self Sufficiency. Determining to what degree you are dependant on the vendor for changes later.
- Implementation. Determining if it is a true product or a custom build at your expense?
The moderator will be Tim Cummins, Executive Director of IACCM, Dan Ashton, Senior Director, Solutions Marketing for I-many, Inc., a provider of contract management solutions.
The Webcast takes place at 11 a.m. Pacific time on Thursday, Feb. 10, 2005. You can register here.