I'm including this position today, since it's within a business process outsourcing company (call center work) — and because it'll make you a sure winner in today's edition of Buzzword Bingo! The IT manager for Epixtar, headquartered in Miami, will maintain information technology strategies by managing staff and researching and implementing technological strategic solutions. The manager will maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees, as well as, developing personal growth opportunities.
This person will also recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements. The position maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
This positions works closely with account services and candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate across global constraints.
Knowledge of the call center industry is a huge plus!
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results, including coaching and counseling
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Change management
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Information technologies
- Strategic planning, development and management of Information Technologies
- Telecommunications and Call Center background a PLUS!
- Ability to manage projects and staff to efficiency
Send your resume to email@example.com.